Opportunities at Our Hospitals
The Woods Group of veterinary hospitals is an independently owned and operated small animal group on the east-central coast of Florida. We practice excellent medicine and are committed to client education and preventative care for pets. Our goal is to be a positive force that not only supports our staff but enriches the community as a whole.
When it comes to hiring team members, we are looking for people who:
- set the bar when it comes to compassionate, comprehensive care for pets
- can help support the bond families have with their pets
- are efficient, reliable, and hard-working problem solvers
- maintain a positive attitude and are passionate about good customer service
Sound like a fit for you as a veterinary professional? Then we’d love to talk to you about the following openings:
Associate GP DVM (NSBAMC, WAC & VWAC)
Welcoming a DVM Who Loves Sun, Sand, and Beautiful Sunrises
DVMs Wanted for Exceptional Practices in Florida!
- Fabulous compensation and benefits!
- Relocation costs paid!
- No weekends or on call!
- Sun, sand and fun just minutes away!
We expect that as a veterinary professional you understand the requirements of seeing and treating patients and valuing client relationships. Our ideal candidate believes in the human-animal bond and is:
- Experienced (3+ years)
- Confident working solo
- A kind team player willing to teach others
- Good at communicating with team members and clients
- Ready to enjoy the sunny beaches of Florida!
We Offer Great Benefits!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Vacation, holidays and Paid Time Off
- Great hours, no weekends or on call
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- CE stipend
- Generous personal pet discount
- Lab coat allowance
Ready to Apply?
If you’re looking for a solid future in a practice with exceptional, friendly staff, we’d love to hear from you! Email your resume to Rebekah Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org.